Cardinal Newman is a two-form entry Catholic Primary School and is a welcoming community that serves the parishes of All Saints, Hersham and St Erconwald in Walton, fostering close links between families, school and parishes.
Children who join our community experience a rich, imaginative and enjoyable curriculum with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
I would encourage you to visit the school to experience the warm, friendly and caring environment that enables our children to flourish and prepares them to carry on in their learning journey with confidence and self-esteem.
Ms G Keany – Headteacher
- Wed06SepStart of TermAll Day
- Wed13SepPartners in Learning6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Fri15SepBag2School Recycled Textiles Collection9:00am – 9:00am
- Mon18SepYr 6 Bikeability9:00am – 12:00pm
- Mon25SepYr 6 Trip to Painshill ParkAll Day
- Thu28SepPA Welcome Party (time tba)All Day
- Fri06OctInset Day (staff only)All Day
- Mon09OctCardinal Newman Feast DayAll Day
- Wed18OctYrs 1 to 6 Parent Consultation Evening (times tba)All Day
- Thu19OctYrs 1 to 6 Parent Consultation Evening (times tba)All Day
- Mon23OctAutumn Half TermAll Day
- Tue31OctSchool Photographs (all year groups)All Day
- Tue07NovReception Parent Consultation Evening (times tba)All Day
- Wed08NovReception Parent Consultation Evening (times tba)All Day
- Fri10NovAnti Bullying Wear Blue DayAll Day
- Thu16NovFlu Immunisation for Yrs R, 1, 2, 3, 4All Day
- Thu16NovYr 4 Hooke Court Parent Meeting7:00pm – 8:00pm
Academic Year 2017/2018
Wednesday 6 September to Thursday 21 December
Half Term 23 to 27 Oct inclusive, INSET days 4, 5 Sep, 6 Oct
School Closure 1 December
Monday 8 January to Thursday 29 March
Half Term 12 to 16 Feb inclusive, INSET day 14 Mar
Monday 16 April to Friday 20 July
Half Term 28 May to 1 June inclusive, Bank Holiday 7 May
Our Mission Statement
To be a community of learners, believers and friends rooted in the values and teachings of the Gospel. We seek to enable every individual to develop to his or her full potential in the knowledge that they are uniquely created and loved by God.