Cardinal Newman is a two-form entry Catholic Primary School and is a welcoming community that serves the parishes of All Saints, Hersham and St Erconwald in Walton, fostering close links between families, school and parishes.
Children who join our community experience a rich, imaginative and enjoyable curriculum with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
I would encourage you to visit the school to experience the warm, friendly and caring environment that enables our children to flourish and prepares them to carry on in their learning journey with confidence and self-esteem.
Ms G Keany – Headteacher
- Mon20FebReturn from Half TermAll Day
- Fri24FebYear 5 PA Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Mon27FebYr 5 Lego Robotics (at school)All Day
- Tue28FebShrove TuesdayAll Day
- Wed01MarAsh WednesdayAll Day
- Wed01MarBlue Class assembly9:00am – 9:30am
- Wed01MarBracknell Cross Country1:45pm – 4:00pm
- Thu02MarYr 6 Netball v St Jude's (home)3:30pm – 4:00pm
- Fri03MarSchool Council Visit to ParliamentAll Day
- Mon06MarStart of Book WeekAll Day
- Mon06MarYr 5 Bikeability (am)9:00am – 12:00pm
- Tue07MarKS1 author visitAll Day
- Wed08MarKS2 Author VisitAll Day
- Wed08MarYr 1 Trip to MilestonesAll Day
- Fri10MarBook Week Dress Up DayAll Day
- Fri10MarYear 1 PA Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Fri10MarYrs 5 + 6 Football v Cleves (away)3:30pm – 4:20pm
- Sat11MarReigate Cross Country (time tbc)All Day
- Wed15MarYr 4 Residential Trip to Hooke CourtAll Day
- Thu16MarRuby Class assembly9:00am – 9:30am
Academic Year 2016/2017
Wednesday 7 September - Wednesday 21 December
Half Term: Monday 24 October - Monday 31 October inclusive
INSET days: Monday 5 September, Tuesday 6 September and Monday 31 October
Wednesday 4 January - Friday 31 March
Half Term: Monday 13 February - Friday 17 February inclusive
INSET day: Tuesday 3 January
Tuesday 18 April - Friday 21 July
Half Term: Monday 29 May - Monday 5 June inclusive
INSET day: Monday 5 June
Bank Holiday: Monday 1 May
Click here for Surrey County Council's term dates up to 2017/18.
Our Mission Statement
To be a community of learners, believers and friends rooted in the values and teachings of the Gospel. We seek to enable every individual to develop to his or her full potential in the knowledge that they are uniquely created and loved by God.