Cardinal Newman is a two-form entry Catholic Primary School and is a welcoming community that serves the parishes of All Saints, Hersham and St Erconwald in Walton, fostering close links between families, school and parishes.
Children who join our community experience a rich, imaginative and enjoyable curriculum with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
I would encourage you to visit the school to experience the warm, friendly and caring environment that enables our children to flourish and prepares them to carry on in their learning journey with confidence and self-esteem.
Ms G Keany – Headteacher
- Mon06JulGoing Forth Mass (First Holy Communion)5:00pm – 5:45pm
- Tue07JulYr 5 Rounders Tournament at Bell Farm1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Wed08JulJoint Orange Red Class Assembly9:00am – 9:30am
- Thu09JulRec 2015 Intake - Drop In + Play1:45pm – 2:45pm
- Fri10JulWalking with UgandaAll Day
- Fri10JulMufti for children in St Clare House1:45pm – 2:45pm
- Fri10JulYr 6 Leavers' Production + BBQ7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Sat11JulPA Summer Ball8:00pm – 0:00am
- Tue14JulPA Annual General Meeting8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thu16JulLeavers' Mass10:30am – 11:30am
- Thu16JulYr 6 Leavers' DVD2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Fri17JulBreak up for Summer Holiday at 2.00pmAll Day
- Mon20JulINSET Day (staff only)All Day
Academic Year 2015/2016
Thursday 3 September—Friday 18 December
Half Term: Monday 26 October—Friday 30 October inclusive
INSET day: Wednesday 2 September
Wednesday 6 January—Thursday 24 March
Half Term: Friday 12 February—Friday 19 February inclusive
INSET day: Tuesday 5 January, Friday 12 February
Monday 11 April—Thursday 21 July
Half Term: Monday 30 May—Monday 6 June inclusive
INSET days: Monday 6 June, Friday 22 July
Bank Holiday: Monday 2 May
Academic Year 2014/15
Thursday 4 September to Friday 19 December
Half term: Monday 27 October to Friday 31 October inclusive
Inset Days: 2, 3 September
Monday 5 January to Friday 27 March
Half Term: Monday 16 February to Friday 20 February inclusive
Monday 13 April to Friday 17 July
Half Term: Monday 25 May to Monday 1 June inclusive
Bank Holiday: Monday 4 May
Inset Days: 1 June, 20 and 21 July
Click here for Surrey County Council's term dates up to 2016/17.
Our Mission Statement
To be a community of learners, believers and friends rooted in the values and teachings of the Gospel. We seek to enable every individual to develop to his or her full potential in the knowledge that they are uniquely created and loved by God.