Cardinal Newman is a two-form entry Catholic Primary School and is a welcoming community that serves the parishes of All Saints, Hersham and St Erconwald in Walton, fostering close links between families, school and parishes.
Children who join our community experience a rich, imaginative and enjoyable curriculum with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
I would encourage you to visit the school to experience the warm, friendly and caring environment that enables our children to flourish and prepares them to carry on in their learning journey with confidence and self-esteem.
Mrs C Burnham
- Thu14DecChristmas Jumper DayAll Day
- Thu14DecChristmas Lunch11:45am – 12:30pm
- Thu14DecYrs 4 to 6 Carol Concert at St Erconwald's7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Tue19DecYr 3 Carols Round the Christmas Tree (revised date)2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Thu21DecEnd of Autumn Term 2.00pm2:20pm – 2:20pm
- Mon08JanStart of Spring TermAll Day
- Fri12JanPA Year 1 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Thu18JanPA Meeting8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Fri26JanPA Year 6 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Sat27JanPA Quiz Night (time tbc)All Day
- Fri09FebPA Valentine Disco (time tbc)All Day
- Mon12FebFri16FebSpring Half TermAll Day
- Fri23FebPA Year 5 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Mon26FebFri02MarReading Focus WeekAll Day
- Wed07MarFri09MarYr 4 Residential Trip to Hooke CourtAll Day
- Fri09MarPA Year 2 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Tue13MarPA Meeting8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Wed14MarInset Day (Staff only)All Day
Academic Year 2017/2018
Wednesday 6 September to Thursday 21 December
Half Term 23 to 27 Oct inclusive, INSET days 4, 5 Sep, 6 Oct
School Closure 1 December
Monday 8 January to Thursday 29 March
Half Term 12 to 16 Feb inclusive, INSET day 14 Mar
Monday 16 April to Friday 20 July
Half Term 28 May to 1 June inclusive, Bank Holiday 7 May
Our Mission Statement
To be a community of learners, believers and friends rooted in the values and teachings of the Gospel. We seek to enable every individual to develop to his or her full potential in the knowledge that they are uniquely created and loved by God.