Skip to content ↓


We officially launched the online ‘My Maths’ programme in Years 4, 5 and 6 in November 2011. All children should have received their letter with the login details. If you experience any problems, please speak to your child’s class teacher.

If you do not have access to the internet, we can print off worksheets to be done for homework and we will ensure the children get the opportunity to access the site in school.

Children in Years 1,2 and 3 can also access ‘My Maths’ at any time – please see your class teacher for login details.

Go to MyMaths here.