A warm welcome to the PA at Cardinal Newman school!
All parents and guardians of children attending Cardinal Newman become part of the Parents’ Association (PA) automatically when they join the school. The PA is a registered charity (number 1147192) and has the following role:
- to be a main point of contact between the parent body and the school
- to hold regular open meetings where issues and ideas are discussed with the Headteacher
- fundraising for the school which is key and has been successful through regular events
In whatever way you can help; it all contributes to the continuing support we can offer the school. This in turn enhances the learning and opportunities available to our children.
We had a very successful 2018-2019. For further information of funds raised and how the money was spent, please click here
This year the main projects with which we have been asked to help are:
- tiered seating for the hall extension
- new gym/PE equipment upon completion of the new hall
- the entry fee for a whole school trip to Legoland to commemorate the canonisation of St. John Henry Newman
A new committee took on the running of the PA in September 2019. We are always pleased to welcome new recruits. If you would like to join, please contact us via Classlist or email email@example.com.
For ongoing, regular donations please consider supporting the PA by signing up to Easy Fundraising (click here) and Amazon Smile (click here). If you are employed by a company that has a match funding or giving policy, this is another way in which we would be very grateful for your help.
The Cardinal Newman Parents Association is now being sponsored by Curchods. We are very happy with this partnership.