Uniform News - Updated January 2018
AlleyCatz will be our new uniform supplier from Monday 19 March. Please find out more at the bottom of this page.
School uniform is available every WEDNESDAY afternoon outside the main office from 3.00pm when you will also be able to place orders. Any orders placed will then be ready for collection on Wednesday afternoon of the following week. Mrs Vanessa McQuillan is our School Uniform Co-ordinator and can be contacted on email@example.com or by telephone on 01932 222536.
To place an order, complete the order form below and enclose it with a cheque payable to Cardinal Newman School in an envelope addressed to “School Uniform” and put the envelope into your child’s school bag or hand into the school office. Cash payments can be made direct to Mrs McQuillan on Wednesday afternoons. We can now also accept bank transfers - please note new bank details for BACS transfers: Lloyds Bank, sort code 30-99-09, account 38219668. Payment must be made before orders are collected.
Our school uniform is as follows (items marked with * are available from the school as above):
Grey trousers/shorts (elasticated if possible for Reception children)
Red Tie (available from the school office - £3)
Navy Jumper with school logo *
Summer Uniform – Red polo shirt with school logo *, grey shorts/trousers and hat *, black or navy closed sandals may be worn
Navy pinafore or Skirt/Smart Navy Trousers
Red tie (available from the school office)
Navy cardigan or Jumper with school logo *
White socks or navy tights (winter only)
Summer Uniform – Red polo shirt with school logo* and navy skirt (red polo shirts must not be worn with trousers) or pale blue and white check dress and hat*, black or navy closed sandals may be worn
P.E. – Boys and Girls
White T-shirt with school logo *
Red shorts *
P.E. Bag *
Winter – Track suit bottoms * , sweatshirt with school logo*, trainers (not Reception)
- Navy Showerproof jackets with school logo and fleece lining *
- KS1 book bags (£7) and KS2 rucksacks with the school logo (£10) are available through the school office
- A painting apron * /protective overall must be supplied
- Please sew a large loop on coats, jumpers and painting aprons
- Shoes – no ankle-type boots or trainers to be worn
- Hair – long hair must be tied back
- Earrings – plain stud earrings may be worn in both ears. However, all studs are to be removed on the day your child has P.E.lessons. You will be notified of these days at the beginning of each school year. If you wish to have your child’s ears pierced, please do so in the summer holidays so that earrings can be removed for P.E.
- Jewellery - a plain watch but no other jewellery may be worn. It must be removed for P.E. activities
AlleyCatz contact details and information are listed below:
A- AlleyCatz School and Sportswear, 34 Molesey Road, Hersham, KT12 4NH
T- 01932 223075
Opening hours- Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm
AlleyCatz offer the following methods of purchase:
In store - Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm- lots of changing rooms and staff ready to welcome pupils and parents. There is 2 hours free parking within the Waitrose Hersham complex.
Online- (click and collect, or courier)
By phone - Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm 01932 223075
Summer appointments/ fittings- please book via the AlleyCatz website