Cardinal Newman is a two-form entry Catholic Primary School and is a welcoming community that serves the parishes of All Saints, Hersham and St Erconwald in Walton, fostering close links between families, school and parishes.
Children who join our community experience a rich, imaginative and enjoyable curriculum with high expectations for achievement and behaviour.
I would encourage you to visit the school to experience the warm, friendly and caring environment that enables our children to flourish and prepares them to carry on in their learning journey with confidence and self-esteem.
Mrs C Burnham
- Fri23MarPA Reception Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Fri23MarPA Uniform Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Sat24MarPA Race Night5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Mon26MarWed28MarYear 5 BikeabilityAll Day
- Thu29MarEnd of Spring Term 2.00pm2:20pm – 2:20pm
- Mon16AprStart of Summer TermAll Day
- Fri27AprPA Year 3 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Mon07MayBank Holiday (school closed)All Day
- Fri11MayPA Year 1 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Thu17MayPA Meeting8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Sat19MayPA Fun Run (time tbc)All Day
- Thu24MayAmethyst Class assembly (revised date)9:00am – 9:30am
- Fri25MayPA Year 4 Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
- Mon28MayFri01JunSpring Half TermAll Day
- Mon04JunINSET Day (Staff only)All Day
- Tue12JunComputing DayAll Day
- Thu21JunPA Meeting8:00pm – 9:00pm
- Fri22JunPA Reception Cake Sale3:20pm – 3:45pm
Academic Year 2017/2018
Wednesday 6 September to Thursday 21 December
Half Term 23 to 27 Oct inclusive, INSET days 4, 5 Sep, 6 Oct
School closure 1 December
Monday 8 January to Thursday 29 March
Half Term 12 to 16 Feb inclusive, INSET day 14 Mar
Monday 16 April to Friday 20 July
Half Term 28 May to 1 June inclusive, Bank Holiday 7 May
INSET day 4 June
Academic Year 2018/2019
Wednesday 5 September to Friday 21 December
Half Term: Monday 22 October to Friday 26 October inclusive
INSET Day: Friday 5 October, School Closure: Monday 3 December.
Spring and Summer 2019 dates to follow.
Our Mission Statement
To be a community of learners, believers and friends rooted in the values and teachings of the Gospel. We seek to enable every individual to develop to his or her full potential in the knowledge that they are uniquely created and loved by God.